Montag, 17. Dezember 2007

about me...

My name is Sophia Feichtinger and I'm 13 years old. I love animals, music, play PC games and a lot of other things. My hobbies are: ride a horse, listen to music, ....
I had 7 pets, their names are: Fee, Lillerich, Kater, Ivan, Miez-Miez, Mathilda, Muriel, Skipper. But now I have got just five pets, because two of them are died. I live near "Kirchschlag" in a house with a little garden. We've got neighbors who have a lot of pets, too. My best friends are Johanna and Joanna; I go in the georg von peuerbach gymnasium and I think it is a good school. Till soon,

Sof(i)a ;-))

3 Kommentare:

Sophia hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Sophia hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Anonym hat gesagt…

Das ist eine wirklich tolle Geschichte... Dein Schreibstil ist einfach einzigartig und du hast eine wirlklich gute Rechtschreibung in Englisch... Nochmal mein größtes Lob...