Freitag, 2. Januar 2009

Materials and solutions for some exercises!

Hello everybody - I hope you all had a lively cross over into the new year and are doing fine. back to work for me now!

I am posting a couple of things for you... for the ones who have lost it, I will again post the material information for the test... that´s here - watch out there are 3 pages!:












Also, I have written down the correct info/solutions for the translations piece of paper I gave you a week before the holidays - we did not correct it. So you get the info now, ok? The first part we did in school, so there is no need to write it down again... I am not going to post the worksheet that I told you about with the different forms of the irregular verbs... they will not be part of the test this time, but for the next one. However, do NOT forget you need to know the past forms of most of the verbs anyways, you might have to write a text in the past tense! ;-)
ALSO: Do not forget that I gave you a handout about the different phrasal verbs that can be made with the verb COME... you can work out the answers in the next few days - I´ll post the solutions as well. And some of them will also come up in the test!!! So, it´s worth doing it!
There´s ONE more (grammar) thing: "Ich möchte, dass ihr euch gut vorbereitet!" (In English: ?) Who can say that in English? The first commentary to send the correct answer gets a plus! Really!)
If there are questions, do not hesitate to post them here! If you need anything... let me know!
ERF

6 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I want you to be prepaired well.
kathi

Anonym hat gesagt…

sorry that was a typing mistake
I want you to be prepared well.
kathi

pm hat gesagt…

I want you to be prepared very well
philipp
m

Ernst Fischer hat gesagt…

ha, that´s good, did I make a mistake? Are there any questions, guys? How are you getting on?
ErF

Ernst Fischer hat gesagt…

And of course, that´s right, Kathi - you were first - and well done Philipp, for figuring it out as well!
Kathi gets the plus! Philipp gets a half plus! ;-)
ERF

Anonym hat gesagt…

I want you to be prepared very well.

Dominik