Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2009

Some material to prepare for the test

Hi students,

after the disastrous result of the final grammar check up about the reported speech here are some exercises for you to practice for the last test next Tuesday.
I will put the (possible) solutions on as well, so make sure you do the tests first and then look at the answers, ok?

Good luck, do not forget that you can still send me letters of complaint if you want - I will look at and correct everything I get by Sunday evening!

Enjoy the long weekend and study hard, some of you really need it!

ERF

Here are the "correct" solutions...
ERF

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Digital memory is something that I seem to be unable to ever have enough of. It feels like megabytes and gigabytes have become an inseparable part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my DS flash card, I've been constantly vigilant for large memory at cheap prices. It's driving me crazy.

(Posted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://will-the-r4-r4i-work.wetpaint.com/]R4 SDHC[/url] KwZa)

Anonym hat gesagt…

i absolutely adore your own posting type, very helpful.
don't give up and also keep creating considering the fact that it simply worth to read it,
looking forward to view more of your own writing, good bye!