Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2010

Mr Bubblefish in action



Hi folks, how´re your holidays going? Mine are great, have been walking with Paul, changing nappies, and so on and so forth... good fun, really.
I have uploaded a little video from our trip to Vienna, where you can see Mr. Bubblefish - yet he does not blow!
Enjoy, there will be more!
Below there is a white tip shark - well, I do not recall the biologically correct name of this mammal... find the mistake! ;-)

By the way, feel free to put pictures from your holidays online or send them to me via e-mail and I´ll post them for you!
ERF

Oh, and thanks for the Paulie presents.
Posted by Picasa

3 Kommentare:

Ernst Fischer hat gesagt…

Can no one find the mistake in the text? Well, I´ll give you a tip - it´s not a grammar or words mistake - it´s a mistake in meaning! ;-)
ERF

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thanks for the help in this question, I too consider, that the easier, the better ?

Ernst Fischer hat gesagt…

No, that´s not right, I am afraid... there is another mistake, as I said a logical one! It is simple once you know what it is!
ERF