Freitag, 25. Juli 2008

New Link for our summer sports week!

Hello students, hello parents!

Before I leave Austria for England - once again I teach at the summer camp at www.benenden.at - I have changed the link for our summer and extreme sports week. Click the link for the Sölktalk in the sidebar or just click here to find out all about it!
Also, Herr Prof. Windischbauer, Frau Prof. Eidenberger and me went there to get an idea what it's like there - it's beautiful! Here are two pics, the first showing the view from where we stayed over night...:

This one shows the place where we're going to live in the Sölktal - it's marvellous there, believe me! More details at the beginning of the school year!

Okeydokey, I am leaving on Wednesday - looking forward to seeing some of your pictures on our blog!!!
ERF

Keine Kommentare: