Sonntag, 29. November 2009

The Aliens


Yesterday my friends and I wanted to play a game with a ball. I invited my friend and I asked him what we could play with the ball. All of a sudden Aliens from the planet named MGC came down from the sky. Out of the U.F.O. came the Mühllackinger Gaming Crew with Imba-Skilled, m-Kay, Fragging-Sam, Amulit and their leader Cermedes. They invited us to play a quick game of Counter Strike. We had to fight against them on our laptops. It was an immense battle but we surpassed them easily. And so we saved our planet. They went home by bus, because we had won their U.F.O. in the game as well.
By Taferner Azesberger and Pröller

2 Kommentare:

Ernst Fischer hat gesagt…

Wow! Anoterh pointless but superbly funny story about a trip from outer space! Well done, fellas, well done - I hope you are already studying for tomorrow´s sports science test! ;-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

A few pretty good ideas. Really well planned