Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2008

my first e-mail from fuxi

Hi Grandson!
That is my first e-mail. Yesterday I was in a “Web Night”. There I learned how to use the computer. Every senior get a young child what tell us very interesting things on the computer. First we learned how to start up the computer, then how to use the imported programs on the computer. The we go surfing in the internet, there I found many interesting links. Then the children handed out us a worksheet. We have to search some information’s.
I think these afternoon was really interesting an I learned many things. Now I can write e-mails and and can use many other programmes!! ;-)
I hope we will see
us next time, by your grandpa. 114
written by Fuxi

2 Kommentare:

Ernst Fischer hat gesagt…

Hi Fuxi, there are some really good sentences, but there are also some mistakes.
+ information - alwys in the sg.
+ use the PAST TENSE - look at your text, and change the tenses, ok? You can do that online!
+ check the 2 US you use - both are not correct - we did the second one in the last two checks! :-)
Enjoy your weekend, ERF

Ernst Fischer hat gesagt…

Sorry, it should say alwAys in my first commentary! ;-)