Freitag, 12. Dezember 2008


















This picture shows the late afternoon some days before Christmas Eve because the scene is very peaceful. In this painting I can see a big house with a great deal of snow on the roof. I think it‘s a shop. Behind this shop I can see a part of the city. But there aren‘t many lights on, so I think that isn‘t a big city or it could be a suburb. On the veranda there are a few people with winter clothes.
Three children are playing with the snow. In front of the shop there is the quiet street and a red car is driving along. Behind the car there stands a girl with a man who hugs her. I think they are in love! ;-) Beside them there are five more people who are talking. In the front of the house there are two men holding a ladder that leans at the roof. Something terrible happened. A man stucks in the snow with his legs in the air!! I think he died while he was trying to get into the house. He was a thief, I think.
written by Fuxi






1 Kommentar:

Ernst Fischer hat gesagt…

Ok, Fuxi - I told you to print it out, my friend!
There are some small mistakes:
- in THE front is wrong!
- smth. terrible HAS happened - you can see the effect and you do not know the exact time in the past!
- the form is TO BE STUCK... change the mistakes, ok?

DO NOT FORGET TO CHANGE THE MISTAKES in your e-mail!!!