Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2008

♥ WINTERWONDERLAND ♥

I choose picture number 5, because, it`s a review in my childhood, now I am a young Lady.
On this picture there are 5 children and they have a lot of fun together.
Every children have a wonderful colourful sledge.
In this picture are two very friendly snowmans. On of the children act like me when i was younger.
I ever was lying on the sledge in this position too. On girl with red-orange hair draw her sledge uphill the mountain.
in the picture are four trees and infront of one tree is standing a "birdhouse" and there are 5 birds on it. One child is lying on the floor and it looks like how it is crying. One child is driving with its skies.
So, that`s my description of picture number 5.

Eve

1 Kommentar:

Ernst Fischer hat gesagt…

Hi Evelyn, good try - but you must look at when you use the singular OR the plural - in the PRESENT SIMPLE you have to use the 3rd pers. "s", remember?
Also, think about the plural of MAN again, ok? Correct it and print it out for me, ok?
ERF