Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008

Peter Pan (Simon Heher)

I chosse this book because i like adventure stories. The author is J.M. Barrie. It`s the story of a young girl name wendy who lived in london with her 2 brothers. She is a very goood story teller.
One day peter pan came with his fairie tinkerbell. He take wendy with him becuase she is so a goood story teller. They fly to neverland, a magical place. there was also a bad pirat, named captain hook. One day hook kidnapped a children and the other have to fight. they won and all went righgt. wendy went back to london.

3 Kommentare:

Blog der 3S Klasse hat gesagt…

Sehr gut!!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

extrem gut!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'm the sort of hombre who enjoys to try fresh things. Right now I am constructing my hold pv panels. I am making it all by myself without the help of my staff. I am using the net as the only way to acheive this. I saw a truly amazing website which explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel building.

I am not really sure bout how accurate the info given there is. If some people over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it would be awesome and I would highly value it, because I really lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U people are great.