Samstag, 11. Oktober 2008

First pictures of our sports camp in the Sölk Valley!

Hi there, folks.
It´s about time to put some photos online for you, as we`ve already been back for a while - I´m sorry for taking so long, but there have been a lot of things to do, so there was not much time for doing fun stuff for me in the last few weeks! Apart from teaching you guys, of course! ;-)
Oh, by the way, do not forget the vocab check next Thursday! It´s about Units 11-15 in the old book, and the first two (Units 0 & I) in the new one!
See you on Monday, have fun with the pics. Oh, and of course there will be more on the school homepage by the end of next week!ERF
PS.: Try to post your own photographs as well... I´m sure you have taken a lot with your cameras and mobile phones! Would be nice! ERF

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

haha.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Playstation 3 firmware 3.0 launches... It seems like a pretty small update for an x.0 release, but there are a few nice features worth talking about: itworld.com/personal-tech/76281/playstation-3-firmware-30-launches

Anonym hat gesagt…

I was just wondering what kind of playstation 3 system should I get because I am planning getting one for a my best friend this winter.It been awhile for me since I'd played the Sony Playstation gaming system. I want too know which version is best one to get?