Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008

evelyn's book Mr Bean





BOOK →
Mr. bean works in a gallery and all people they worke there too, hate him. Then the Gallery needs from the Gallery where Mr. bean works a topman, because ina few days came inthe Gallery in L.A. the famoust picture Whistlers Mom. All the people hate Mr. Bean found that this is a good situation, that they could send Mr. Bean to the Galley to L.A. Mr.Bean was very surprised that he get so an important job. At the moment wehere he leaves the plane, the story will be ennding in a disaster. He stays by a man from the GAllery in L.A he the family isn't really impressed. He disfigure the famous paint , but he does also good things. When he flays back to London the peoples from his Gallery gave for him a party, becaused the need him a lot.

I CHOSE →
I chose this book because it's really funny an easily to read. It's a great story and it gives highpoints and sad parts.

RECOMMEND →
Yes, I would recommend the book because I like the embarassing moments and it's a really great book.


Provided by eve :)

3 Kommentare:

Ernst Fischer hat gesagt…

HI Eve, I think the book is really excellent and it sounds like fun - however, I suggest you read through your text again because there are some really bad mistakes - correct them, if you can, ok? ;-)
ERF

Blog der 3S Klasse hat gesagt…

werd i mochen ; )

I will do this..=)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory